The Family Counseling Program
- The family counseling centers are staffed with professional counselors holding Masters Degrees or higher in counseling, social work or psychology with extensive experience in individual, group and family counseling.
- Counseling: Short-term individual, family, and group counseling, addressing a variety of problem areas, is offered.
Substance Abuse Prevention
- A specialized prevention program for parents and youngsters "at risk."
- Individual appointments for daytime and evening counseling can be arranged by contacting the Family Counseling Center in your area.
- Recognizing that the skills necessary for parenting can be learned, special topic groups are offered including Behavior Management, Effective Parenting and Communication in the family.
Who is Eligible?
- Services are available to any family which resides in Broward County and has a school-aged child enrolled in school.
- Contact your nearest Family Counseling Center, or for further information call: 754-322-3153
- All Services are Private, Confidential, Free of Charge
Bair Middle School
Cooper City High School
Crystal Lake Community Middle School
Deerfield Beach High School
Everglades High School
Ft. Lauderdale High School
J.P. Taravella High School
New River Middle School
Northeast High School
Perry Middle School
Plantation High School
Sawgrass Springs Middle School
South Broward High School
Tequesta Trace Middle School