SENIOR c/o 2013 INFORMATION
*MANDATORY* GRADUATION REHEARSAL & BREAKFAST
Each Senior Graduate will receive their six (6) graduation tickets at graduation rehearsal and breakfast which is scheduled for Friday, May 31st beginning @ 8:00 AM. Don't forget to bring your signed Superintendent's Letter with you to rehearsal! This is a MANDATORY event. See below for more information.
Where: CGHS Gymnasium
GRADUATION TICKETS AND FORMS
Please view the links below for all up to date information. This year's 2013 graduation ceremony which will be held on:
Where: Nova Southeastern University
- Click Here For Cap and Gown Pick Up Information
- Click Here For Senior Handout
- Click Here For Grad Video Packages
PARENTS OF GRADUATES: BITS OF INFORMATION
- Doors to the Don Taft Arena will open @ 6:30 PM for family and friends to gain access for seating.*Doors to the arena WILL CLOSE @ 7:20 PM* in anticipation of the Faculty & Student Processional. Doors will reopen following the conclusion of the Faculty & Student Processional. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made to these time protocols. PLEASE arrive and be seated no later than 7:20 PM & remain seated.
- Cost for parking will be $5 per vehicle. Since CGHS is a 7:30 PM graduation, you will park in the parking garage. Please refer to the 'map' attachment for further explanation.
- Please be reminded: Nova Southeastern University requests balloons to remain outside of the arena. Seating is first come, first serve & seat saving will not be allowed. Please try to have all family & friends arrive at the same time. Disabled seating is limited. Any disabled guest will be allowed 1 companion to be seated with them. Strollers need to be parked in the designated area in the lobby. Cameras are allowed in the arena however parents and guests must remain at their seats to take pictures.
- EVERYONE (including newborns) must have a ticket to gain access into the University Center Arena.
- Graduates will have the opportunity to purchase diploma plaques. Diploma plaques will be available 'on site only' immediately before and immediately after graduation. They cannot be ordered in advance or purchased at a later time or date. As you enter foyer of the Don Taft Arena please look for display.
- If you have any questions please call Lisa Pannazzo @ 754-322-1291.
ATHLETIC AWARDS GALA
ATTENTION JAGUARS & PARENTS! Click on the link below for more information on the upcoming Athletic Gala which takes place May 21st at 6PM in our cafeteria.
CGHS APP FOR APPLE & ANDROID USERS
IT'S HERE!!! Click on the link below for more information on the newly released app we've created. Not only does it feature all the useful information of our website, but also many more treats that you'll be glad to take advantage of.
TEXTBOOK RETURN PROCDURES
ATTENTION JAGUARS! Click on the link below for more information on textbook returns for the 2012-2013 school year. All textbooks must be returned, or an obligation fee may be applied to your account.
AP SUMMER WORK 2013-14
ATTENTION JAGUARS! Please click on the link below for more information on summer Advanced Placement (AP) work assignments.